Junior Coach Application
The Junior Coach position is a chance to take a leadership role as a part of the Kingsgate Gator Swim Team, working with the coaching staff and swimmers offering more instruction and learning about the role of swim coach.
Junior Coaches will assist Coaches with in and out of water activities, demoing strokes, turns and drills to swimmers. They also assist coaches and parents during meets and relay coach’s messages if needed.
- Be a participating or past member of the Gator Swim Team
- Must be at least 15 years old by the start of the season
- Must be able to attend drill, start/turn, and dryland workshops
- Must be available to work a minimum of 3 days per week in-water
- Must have current lifeguard certification
- 5+ Years competitive experience
- Willingness to work with younger swimmers
To apply, please submit the completed application form (seen below) to [email protected]
Simple formatted text
Junior Coach Application Form
Upload and embed files